|Category||Track and Accessories|
Where to Buy
£29.00 at Amazon
Search for this item on eBay
Hornby R8245: Sapphire Decoder
See it in action
Supports 1 Amp continuous current with 1.5 Amp stall. Low speed "gear" for shunting operations. Set amounts of "water" and "fuel" can be stored in the Sapphire providing real time fuel consumption. Burn rates can be selected. All CVs can be changed.
The Sapphire Decoder is NMRA compliant, and supports RailCom and asymmetric DCC.
- High Frequency back-emf motor control - high frequency to reduce audile noise
- Low speed gear for shunting operations
- 14, 28 and 128 speed steps
- Operation on conventional DC layouts
- Provides 1A continious motor current and 1.5A stall.
- Four function outputs rated at 200mA each. Total current sum of function outputs is 500mA
- Directional or independant lighting, featurng dimming and extensive special effects
- Advanced consist control and extended addresing
- Support for all forms of programming as described in NMRA RP-9.2.3
- 21-pin connector (8-pin converter supplied)